1/1 Photo of Saucy Ham and Potato Bake
Gloria 15x's Note:
Leftover ham. This is better than your average ham and potato casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in butter. Blend in flour and seasonings.
- 2Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 3Add 1 1/2 cups cheese. Stir until melted.
- 4Toss potatoes in cheese sauce.
- 5Pour into 2 quart casserole, reserving 1 cup potato slices.
- 6Arrange ham and remaining potato slices on top of casserole.
- 7Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- 8Top with remaining cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Ham and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.1
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 1288.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.5 g