Leftover ham. This is better than your average ham and potato casserole
Make and share this Saucy Ham and Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in butter. Blend in flour and seasonings.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cheese. Stir until melted.
- Toss potatoes in cheese sauce.
- Pour into 2 quart casserole, reserving 1 cup potato slices.
- Arrange ham and remaining potato slices on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and serve.