Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
4th of July favorite!! Marinate for 2 hours.
- 1 (3 lb) fryer, split
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Put chicken in large shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Grill over low coals 55 minutes, turning and basting with marinade often.