Recipe by Annacia
Tender potatoes and crisp green beans in a mustard-dill sauce. The dill is optional.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
This recipe was good but got mixed reviews at dinner time. I may try it with cream of mushroom soup next time. I think my family may prefer that flavor so not the recipes fault. It definitely needed the full 8 hours in my crock pot. Made for Veggie Swap 62.
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup (or regular)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill (optional, may use any herb you like or none)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine potatoes and green beans.
- In a medium bowl stir together soup, water, mustard, and dillweed.
- Pour over vegetables in cooker; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir gently before serving.