Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty early morning campers breakfast. Very easy, too! Makes 8 English Muffin sandwiches.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese with chives, softened
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon oleo or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 8 English muffins, split & toasted
- Combine all ingredients except muffins.
- Spread 2 tablespoons on the bottom half of each muffin.
This was a neat different way to make egg salad, although not sure why it's called "saucy", since it's quite thick. Made my own crm chz and chives and added some garlic powder. Spread on whole grain bagels, which the kids love, and everyone liked them. Will try it on muffins too.
Yummo! This was a simple and delicious way to use up the coloured hard boiled eggs we had left from Easter. I used regular cream cheese and added fresh chives, and put the whole mixture on a whole wheat bagel. Made for Aussie Swap, thanks for posting Kyle :)
It's the day after Easter and ...well we have lots of pretty colored eggs at our house. Anyway, I was looking for something a little different to do with an egg or two this year. I actually made this last night then put it in the fridge so the flavors could meld together. This is VERY TASTY! Tomorrow I am going to make this again however; I think I will add a slice of tomato to my sandwich. Made as a Recipe Nap for the Aussie/NZ Swap #14