Recipe by -------
Tasty early morning campers breakfast. Very easy, too! Makes 8 English Muffin sandwiches.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
This was a neat different way to make egg salad, although not sure why it's called "saucy", since it's quite thick. Made my own crm chz and chives and added some garlic powder. Spread on whole grain bagels, which the kids love, and everyone liked them. Will try it on muffins too.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese with chives, softened
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon oleo or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 8 English muffins, split & toasted