1/7 Photos of Saucy Duck -Breasts or Whole
You can use either duck sauce or orange marmalade both works well! I'm posting for ease duck breast or for price use whole duck.You can use whole duck. Just before you grill it place it in boiling water return to boil then lower to simmer for 15 minutes. Carefully remove from water. I use a large pasta pot so I can left it out while still in the strainer. Dry and tie legs and wings close to the body of duck then coat with glaze and grill till desired doneness. Grilling it over indirect heat for 45 minutes then browning it over direct heat till brown and crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, blend duck sauce, hoisin sauce, and lime juice well.
- 2Rinse duck breasts and pat dry with paper towels. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Spray lightly with olive oil.
- 4Place on cooking grate over Direct Medium heat. Grill for 4 minutes, then brush liberally with glaze and turn. Place glazed-side down in center of cooking grate over Indirect Medium heat. Brush tops with glaze and grill for an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160ºF (71ºC). Brush with glaze once again just before removing from grill.
- 5Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Duck -Breasts or Whole
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g