- 2 lbs cube steaks, cut into serving size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover the steak with Worcestershire sauce; let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Remove steaks from Worcestershire sauce; dip in flour mixture.
- Brown steaks on both sides for 6 minutes.
- Add onions; cook 2 minutes.
- Add water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.