Prep 9 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Cover the steak with Worcestershire sauce; let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Remove steaks from Worcestershire sauce; dip in flour mixture.
- Brown steaks on both sides for 6 minutes.
- Add onions; cook 2 minutes.
- Add water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
I halved this recipe and served it to my husband for dinner. He liked it, said it was just a little bland for him. I added some more pepper and salt. Thanks for sharing !
This was big hit with DH. I used broth in place of the water which made a fantastic gravy. Thanks