Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a wonderful pork chop recipe.
Top Review by adgtx
I have fallen in love with this recipe! Instead of using two cans of cream of chicken, I used one can of cream of mushroom and one can of cream of chicken and fine sea salt!! Family loves this recipe and it will be added to our weekly meal prep!!
- 8 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until lightly browned on each side.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in crockpot.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat juices run clear.