1/2 Photos of Saucy Creole Shrimp for One
The flavours of my favourite shrimp jambalaya, but without the rice or okra common to the dish. I actually love this saucy mix on Israeli couscous or even pasta! If you can't find fish stock (I find cubes in Italian markets), use clam juice or vegetable broth. I use Creole Seasoning as my Creole seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring fish stock to a simmer in a saucepan and add the garlic.
- 2Cook 1 minute, then add the shrimp and cook 1 minute more.
- 3Add Creole seasoning and tomato paste and cook until thickened and shrimp are cooked through ("c" shaped - NOT "o" shaped!).
- 4Pour into a bowl or over your favourite starch and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Creole Shrimp for One
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 1113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 19.0 g