- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion, in
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 -2 cup pineapple tidbits, and bit of juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first four ingredients and shape into balls,Fry or boil until done.
- Drain if necessary and place in baking dish.
- In saucepan saute the green pepper& onion in 2 tbsp.
- butter until soft,stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
- Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.