Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love this recipe because it is easy to make, the ingredients are usually on hand and kids and my husband love it.
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 onions (chopped or minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- Place chicken in bottom of baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Pretty darned tasty! It smelled so wonderful! Very sweet--almost like sweet and sour sauce. The leftovers were oddly even better the next day. We served it over white rice.