Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Off the back Pampas puff pastry.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 250 g mixed vegetables
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard sauce (or any other bottled sauce you enjoy)
- 1 1⁄2 sheets butter puff pastry, thawed
- 1 beaten egg, for glazing
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Stir fry chicken until lightly browned. Remove pan from heat.
- Slice vegetables and stir into chicken. Mix in prepared sauce. Allow to cool.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a lightly greased tray. Fold in edges to form a 1cm border.
- Spoon chicken mixture into pastry case.
- Cut remaining pastry into strips. Lay diagonally across filling over the top.
- Glaze with egg.
- Bake in preheated oven 200 deg for 20 min or until pastry is puff and golden.