I love the dark meat of chicken, so this recipe is right up my alley. However, my DS, who hates the dark meat also loves it. Could it be in the way it is prepared?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Over medium heat, heat oil in large skillet, then brown the chicken on all side. Will take about 15 minutes.
- 3Put chicken in one layer in casserole dish.
- 4Saute onion in drippings for about 5 minutes, then add the soup, paprika, salt, lemon juice, and dill, and mix them together thoroughly.
- 5Reduce heat to low, then stir the broth and sour cream into the skillet mixing well.
- 6DO NOT BOIL, but heat the sauce to about serving temperature.
- 7Gently pour the sauce over the chicken, actually spooning is best if you are not too lazy, like I am.
- 8Cover and bake until chicken is tender, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.9
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 998.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 33.8 g