Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
While living with a friend she came up with this recipe. If you don't have the peri-peri sauce any other chilli sauce will do.
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 teaspoon barbecue spice
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup of steer peri-peri
- 3⁄4 cup of mrs ball fruit chutney sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried herbs
- 10 ml oil
- 1 cup water
- Combine all these ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the chicken fillets in and marinate for 10 minutes In a saucepan heat oil therafter place marinated chicken in with sauce let it cook on medium heat for 30-45mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Add water when needed to keep the sauce from burning.