Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Baked meal, good for freezer meal
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus spears, halved, fresh
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place asparagus in a greased pan with chicken on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup, mayo, juice, and curry & pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with cheese & serve.
I made this a bit differently as I only had bone-in chicken. I cooked the breasts for about 30 minutes, drained off the fat and then continued with the recipe. We really like it, so next time I will make it with the boneless breasts as indicated. Thanks for the recipe.
We thought this was very good.