Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is just something I came up with because I am a full time wife, mother and student, and I dont have the time to spend 1-2 hours slaving in the kitchen. This is easy, and my picky five year old loved it. Enjoy. ( there is a lot of sauce with this so you could put some dumplings or biscuits on top.)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 26 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 -2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic salt (I use Lawry's)
- 1 -2 teaspoon pepper
- pat dry chicken.
- season with garlic salt and pepper.
- in mixer or bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- pour mixture over chicken
- bake at 350 for 45 minutes.