Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low-fat but not necessarily low-cal, this is excellent if you love cauliflower with cheese but don't want the fat.
- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 sprigs cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 375.
- Use Pam to spray an 8x8 oven dish.
- Put the cauliflower in the dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the cauliflower.
- Bake at 375 for 15 mintues, or until heated through.
- Garnish with cilanto and serve.
Sorry to say, but I did NOT like this recipe. I LOVE cauliflower by itself, but something about this recipe was just off.
My 13yr old has always refused to eat cauliflower....but she tried this dish and ended up having seconds!! She swears this is the ONLY way she'll eat cauliflower. Very flavorful...and good choice for my mother who is on a low-salt, low fat, low sugar diet.
Wonderful! This will be a regular at our house from now on. Even my husband (who doesn't love cauliflower) loved this dish. I ended up using regular mustard because I didn't have any Dijon mustard. Thanks for a great twist on cauliflower!