1/2 Photos of Saucy Cauliflower, low fat
Low-fat but not necessarily low-cal, this is excellent if you love cauliflower with cheese but don't want the fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 375.
- 2Use Pam to spray an 8x8 oven dish.
- 3Put the cauliflower in the dish.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the cauliflower.
- 5Bake at 375 for 15 mintues, or until heated through.
- 6Garnish with cilanto and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Cauliflower, low fat
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 223.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese