I used salmon instead of catfish. I think any kind of fish would work. The sauce is very good with lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Line a 9 by 13 by 2-inch casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- 3Sprinkle the catfish with salt and arrange the fillets in the casserole dish.
- 4Make the basting sauce by mixing the ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, butter, and onion.
- 5Pour the sauce over the bass and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Baste the fish, with the sauce in the pan, every 10 minutes as it bakes. Remove the fish from the oven and using pancake turners, carefully transfer the fish to a serving platter. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.7
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 1815.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: