I am not usually one for cooked carrots, so I am not sure what possessed me to make these, but I am glad I did. The sauce is sweet and tangy, and the perfect accompaniment to the carrots. This recipe is courtesy of the Junior Leage of Little Rock. It serves 2 nicely, but you can easily double for more.
- Slice carrot into rounds or chunks.
- Cover with salted water in saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
- Heat over medium, stirring constantly until blended.
- Pour sauce over carrots and gently toss.
Very easy veggie. Took about 3 minutes to get the sauce done. I use those bagged baby carrots. I added some dried dill after tossing. Loved the flavor.
Very easy, doesn't require a lot of time. Tasted really great. Will make again.
Delicious carrots. Just the right amount of sauce. :)