1/3 Photos of Saucy Carrots
I am not usually one for cooked carrots, so I am not sure what possessed me to make these, but I am glad I did. The sauce is sweet and tangy, and the perfect accompaniment to the carrots. This recipe is courtesy of the Junior Leage of Little Rock. It serves 2 nicely, but you can easily double for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice carrot into rounds or chunks.
- 2Cover with salted water in saucepan, bring to a boil.
- 3Simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
- 5Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
- 6Heat over medium, stirring constantly until blended.
- 7Pour sauce over carrots and gently toss.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g