Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Well, you can't get much easier than this! I think this recipe came off of the Reynolds oven bag box, but I'm not sure. Add some sliced green and red peppers, and you have a meal-in-one!
- 1 reynolds oven cooking bag, large size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Shake flour in bag and place in 3-quart baking pan.
- Add tomatoes, soup mix, water and pepper to bag.
- Squeeze bag to blend in flour.
- Add beef strips to bag.
- Turn bag to coat beef with sauce.
- Arrange ingredients in an even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 ½ slits in top. Bake until beef is tender, about 40 45 minute.
- Serve over rice.
- Serves 4.