Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These look absolutely delicious!!
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 lbs sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a medium saucepan set over low heat, combine the tomato juice, butter, onion, ketchup, mustard, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and stir well.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Brush grill with oil and preheat to medium hot.
- Place the sirloin cubes, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, onion and green pepper pieces onto skewers, alternating as desired and leaving a small space in between each piece.
- Brush kabobs with sauce and place onto grill.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, occasionally turning kabobs and brushing with more sauce.