Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is great served over rice or noodles on a rainy or cold day. Put in the crockpot for 8 -10 hours on low as a come home from work made dinner meal.
- 3 lbs stew boneless beef cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can onion soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- Put stew beef in 13" x 9" pan or crockpot.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over beef.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Baken at 300 to 325 degrees for 3 to 4 hours.
Very fast to put together and very good. I served it over mashed potatoes. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Great crockpot recipe! I lightly browned my stew meat before placing in crock. Added beef broth instead of onion soup and cooked on low all day. The sauce was wonderful and the meat was very tender. I had leftover rice that I served this on top of and will try noodles next time. Thank you hon for a very good meal!