Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love this as a snack or for lunch. It's great with Fritos as a dip or heated on a tortilla, or just plain--very versatile!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing, zesty
- 1 ounce hot sauce, Chalula
- Drain and rinse the beans and place in bowl.
- Chop the romatoes, avocado, and onions and add to bowl.
- Add parsley, Italian dressing, and chalula (add extra if desired). Stir all together and chill!
- You can add rice as well if desired.