Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can use your favorite BBQ sauce in this recipe. I prefer a sweet style sauce. These freeze very well too.
- Mix flour and seasonings in a gallon size baggie.
- Close baggie and shake to mix well.
- Add ribs, seal baggie and shake to coat ribs.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Brown ribs on all sides, in seperate batches if necessary.
- Mix the BBQ sauce with the vinegar and juice in a bowl.
- Place browned ribs in an oven safe dish in a single layer. Ribs should not touch.
- Cover evenly with the sauce mix.
- Cover the ribs with foil.
- Bake for at least 45 minutes or until tender.
- *Cool completely and freeze in a freezer bag with the sauce. Thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in the microwave or covered at 325 degrees in the oven.