- 4 (1/4 lb) center-cut pork loin chop, bone in (About 1 lb)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in oil in large non stick skillet on medium heat, 5 minute on each side. Remove skillet, keep warm.
- Add vegetables to skillet, cook and stir 5 minute.
- Add BBQ Sauce, bring to simmer.
- Add chops to skillet, spooning sauce over top.
- Simmer 3 to 5 min or until heated through, turning chops once.