Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Was looking for something quick and easy to do with the chicken breasts I had thawed. It was raining outside and I didnt want to heat up th oven....This is from an email from the Kraft website....Yummy!
- 10 red potatoes, halved (1 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- PLACE potatoes in microwaveable dish; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 minute or until tender.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and onions; cook 10 minute or until chicken is browned on both sides, turning chicken over after 5 minute and stirring onions occasionally.
- ADD potatoes, peas, broth, barbecue sauce and dressing; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minute or until peas are heated and chicken is cooked through (170°F.)
- Substitute cubed leftover cooked potatoes for the new potatoes. Prepare as directed, omitting the first step.