Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Prepare the day before, then bake before serving. Very good!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Mix first 8 ingredients in plastic bag.
- Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove chicken from bag and coat with crumbs.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Place chicken on shallow baking dish.
- Bake,uncovered for 45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Very moist and tasty with just the right crunchiness to coating. Especially liked the fact that I could prepare it in advance and have it ready to pop in oven later in day. Excellent--I would highly recommend this for an easy chicken main dish!