Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really easy baked chicken recipe. We like it with mashed potatoes.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 10 3⁄4 ounces French onion soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- salt and pepper
- Put the chicken in a sprayed, 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
This was good and real easy to make. My french onion soup was 10.75 ounces but followed the rest of the recipe as written other then I didn't add salt and pepper. I used five breasts and there wasn't one left- everyone enjoyed these. Because it is so hot I cooked this all on the stove. It was very moist.