Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An Asian flare to spice up boring cabbage.
- 2 chicken sausage
- 4 cups raw green cabbage
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup rice
- 1⁄3 onion (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat asian-style dressing
- Add 1 cup of water to a wok and add rice
- Steam your rice at 225 degrees.
- Once rice is almosted finished add in your cabbage and sliced chicken sausage links to the wok to get steamed.
- While everything is steaming cut the tomato and onion.
- Toss onion and tomato into the wok to steam also.
- Once everything is steamed add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, sunflower seeds, and Kraft Asian toasted sesame dressing.
- Simmer for 20 min.
- Stir often.