Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Add apricot preserves and onion soup to chicken to get the tastiest crockpot recipe yet! I love apricots so am keeping this recipe handy!. It comes from Phyllis Pellman Good's Fix-it and Forget-it Christmas Cookbook.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (12 ounce) jars apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Arrange chicken in a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Combine preserves and onion soup mix in a separate bowl. Spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LO heat for 4-5 hours.
- Note: Serve this over rice.