1/1 Photo of Saucy Apple Swirl Cake
Michelle S.'s Note:
Another delicious addition from my Aunt's recipe collection. This is simple and sweet. I first remember having it one Christmas morning at her house when I was about 8. Brings back happy memories....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Grease a 10 inch tube pan and dust it with 1 T of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 4Save remainder for cake.
- 5Blend cake mix, applesauce and eggs until moistened.
- 6Then beat as directed on cake mix package.
- 7Reserve 1 1/2 cup batter.
- 8Pour remaining batter into prepared tube pan.
- 9Sprinkle batter in pan with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 10Top with reserved batter.
- 11Bake for 35-45 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 12Cool cake in pan top side up for 15 minutes.
- 13Invert on serving plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Apple Swirl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 314.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g