- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onions and garlic in a small amount of the olive oil until the onions are glassy.
- Remove from the pan.
- Add a little more olive oil and stir fry the chicken until pinkness is gone.
- Stir onion mixture back into the pan with the chicken.
- Add broth and almonds and simmer for 15- 20 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch in cold water until well blended and add to the chicken mixture.
- Stir in sour cream right before serving until well blended.
- Serve over rice.