Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made it up at lunch one day, alternative to red sauce spaghetti. Would be good on toast as well.
- 1 lb lean browned ground beef
- 8 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 2 cups cooked frozen peas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Cook spagetti, peas, and ground beef.
- In skillet put in soups, milk, cheese, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Heat on on med-low until cheese melts and heated through.
- Add beef and peas,simmer for a minute.
- Serve over noodles.