Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are 3 sauces I prepare to dip our meat whenever I make a fondue.
Honey garlic Sauce
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- salt and pepper
- Honey Garlic Sauce.Combine water,garlic and honey.
- Bring to a boil; be careful it heats quickly.
- Combine vinegar, soya sauce and cornstarch.
- Add to honey mixture; simmer a few minutes to let it thicken.
- Curry Sauce:.Combine all ingredients together and store in refrigerator.
- Horseradish Sauce:.Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
I only tried the honey garlic sauce, and I have to say I was definitely disappointed in this one. Balance of sweet and garlic was somehow off.
Each of these was really good. The Honey Garlic Sauce was not as thick as I wanted but it tasted wonderful. For the Curry Sauce I didn't have any Tabasco, so I added paprika. Wonderful. And you really can't go wrong with the Horseradish Sauce. Thank you so much!