1/2 Photos of Sauces - Apricot Lemon Glaze/ Lime Daiquiri/ Pineapple Ginger
Baby Kato's Note:
I hope you enjoy these sauces...They are all family favourites that we have been enjoying for years. They are easy to make and can be used on meat or vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Apricot Lemon Glaze
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, good quality
- 2 lemons, juiced
Lime Daiquiri Sauce
- 1Apricot Lemon Glaze Heat ingredients together, until well blended.
- 2Baste often while cooking chicken, chops, ham steaks or sweet potatoes.
- 3Lime Daiquiri Sauce Combine daiquiri mix with butter and honey in pan.
- 4Add juice and finely grated lime peel.
- 5Heat until butter is melted.
- 6Baste chicken or pork during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- 7Pineapple Ginger Sauce Combine ingredients in pan.
- 8Boil uncovered, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 9(12 min.) Baste meat-- and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauces - Apricot Lemon Glaze/ Lime Daiquiri/ Pineapple Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: