Recipe by loveleesmile
Use your favorite summer berry to make this perfect jam. My favorite is a mix of black, blue and raspberries. Eat on favorite biscuits or croissants. FAB!
- 4 cups fresh berries, rinsed and dried
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered fruit pectin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash berries in a large bowl with a potato masher or a fork. Stir together berries, sugar, pectin, and lemon juice in a 12" nonstick skillet, then boil, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer jam to a large shallow bowl, its surface covered with wax paper, and chill until softly set, at least 30 minutes. Jam will set further as it is chilled longer. If not using immediately, store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that long :).