1/1 Photo of Sauce for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Terri Crooks's Note:
This is a cream sauce I used on Chicken Cordon Bleu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine last 5 ingredients in a large glass measuring cup.
- 2Heat to just warm in microwave to help dissolve bouillon.
- 3Melt butter in saucepan on low.
- 4Add flour and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- 5Add Milk mixture and heat.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauce for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 405.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g