Recipe by Country Chef
So many recipes on the site. Just adding the ones I need...so the communinty benefits from my virtual recipe world. This sauce is designed for breaded pork chops. It is simple and easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
Directions See How It's Made
- From the drippings (at least 2 T of oil) and brown bits from Recipe #32541 add butter, onions, and garlic. Sautee onions till just turning brown.
- Add flour and stir till a light brown roux.
- Add water slowly.
- Add one can of tomato soup.
- Stir and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add Kitchen bouquet for color.
- Serve with breaded pork chops.