- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add tomato paste, worcestershire, vinegar, rosemary, pepper and sugar.
- Bring to boil over medium heat stirring often.
- Mix chicken stock and cornflour then add to saucepan.
- Simmer for around 15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit 5-10 minutes before serving over top of lamb.