Recipe by Chef Chelle in PA
Have you ever been to an Asian Restaurant where they serve that awesome cream sauce along with your meal? Well, now you can make it at home! This sauce recipe was taken from Benihana's website.
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds (ground)
- 1 cup whipping cream (heavy or light)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon water (used to disovle dry mustard only)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except whipping cream in blender or food processor and mix together for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour mixture and one cup of whipping cream into sauce pan and stir over low heat until warm.
- Sauce may be refrigerated for 3 days after making. Upon reheating, add 3 teaspoons of whipping cream and stir well.