Recipe by Nova Scotia Cook
A number of years ago when our town used to hold a Farmers' Market they were giving out samples of veggies stirfried in this sauce and passed out the recipe to those that requested it. Very simple to make and tastes great in basically any type of stirfry...pork, chicken, shrimp or beef.
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (I use the envelopes of bouillon)
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (I use 1/2 tsp minced garlic)
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty all ingredients in a mason jar and shake.
- If making just a veggie stirfry add sauce approximately 2 minutes before ready to serve.
- If adding meat or seafood, stir fry it first and then remove and set aside.
- When veggies are tender crisp, add sauce and meat or seafood and stir.
- Serve over rice.