Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spicey sauce is delicious with seafood
- 1 cup canned tomato puree
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chille pepper, fresh finely chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3 pimento stuffed olives, drained & sliced paper thin
- In deep bowl combine tomatoe puree, juice,onions, celery, chillies& blk pepper.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in olive slices.
- Serve at once, or coverf & refridgerate until needed.
- Sauce can be safely kept in fridge for approx 5-7 days.
- SAUCE CREOLE is traditionally used as an accompaniament to seafood dishes.