Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Vegan and delicious
- 2 ounces about 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 lbs tofu (2 1/2 cubes)
- 1 cup rice syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- Combine the margarine and crumbs and pat into a pie pan.
- Bake 7 minutes in a 350° oven.
- Mix the tofu in a food processor for several minutes so that it gets very smooth.
- Add the other filling ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the baked crust with the tofu mixture and chill.