Recipe by Kiwipom
This is more of a slice than a biscuit. Not even sure where the name came from. It is chewy and great favourite of my whole family.
Top Review by Jewelies
Easy to prepare with ingredients that I had on hand. Wine buscuits are just a plain biscuit. Today I used Milk Arrowroot. Both my girls enjoyed this. Will be great for school lunches. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, condensed milk and sultanas together in saucepan over low heat.
- Crush biscuits, add to butter milk mix and mix together well.
- Put mixture in sponge roll tin - greased and lined and bake at 375F, 190C for 20-25 minutes or as required.
- Remove fron tim whilst still warm and remove paper.
- When cold ice and cut into slices.