1 hr 6 mins
Bold and flavorful. I always thought the idea of a peanut sauce with meat was odd, but it is so good. The sauce is tangy and sweet. The whole meal contains 4 different meats! Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces lean pork loin
- 8 ounces lean beef sirloin
- 8 ounces unpeeled medium sized fresh shrimp
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 40 (6 inch) wooden skewers
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Cut chicken and pork into 3 x 1/2 inch strips. Cut beef sirloin into thin long strips. Peel shrimp, and devein. Place chicken, pork, beef, and shrimp in separate bowls.
- 2Whisk together soy sauce and next 5 ingredients. Drizzle evenly over bowls of meat and shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Soak skewers in cold water to prevent burning.
- 3Thread chicken, pork, beef, shrimp evenly onto skewers (10 skewers of each ingredient).
- 4Grill, covered, over medium high heat 1 to 3 minutes on each side.
- 5Arrange skewers on a platter and serve with Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- 6Spicy Peanut Sauce:.
- 7Bring first 11 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until thick and creamy. ( 1 1/3 cups).
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sate Mixed Grill With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 254.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g