Recipe by Jewelies
Great for a party. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml.
Top Review by Rbkh04
Good recipe - I would make it again. Reminded me of a sausage roll with a flare! Great flavour. I just would add some more substance to it if I made it again like bell pepper or even a little chicken.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 kg frozen ready rolled puff pastry sheet, defrosted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan. Add the chopped onion and garlic, cook until soft.
- Stir in the turmeric, cumin, chilli sauce, crunchy peanut butter and coconut milk. Mix until well combined and thick. Cool the mixture slightly.
- Lay out the pastry sheets over the work surface and spread the satay sauce evenly over them.
- Roll the pastry sheets up firmly and evenly. Cut each roll into 12 rounds with a sharp serrated knife. Pleace the scrolls on a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until they are crispy and golden.
- Serve immediately.