Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious served over meat fish chicken or vegetables.
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ketjap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook sauce over heat until slightly thickened.
- When slightly thick serve with your preferred meat or vegetables.
Quick and easy. Loved the coriander as an addition to the sauce. I also added extra coriander (cilantro), sweet chilli sauce and some crushed garlic. Not your traditional Chinese satay but tasted great in our stir-fry. Used as a sauce for stir-fried rice noodles, chicken and veges. My daughters both loved it too. My youngest liked it as soon as she saw me getting the peanut butter out of the pantry.