Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. I'm trying to get some of the recipes up here before I have to return the book to the library AGAIN. If anyone tries it, please let me know how you like it!
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coriander
- 3 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except pork. Add pork, turning to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pork; reserve marinade. Thread pork on skewers.
- Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over hot charcoal briquets 5-6 minutes or until cooked through, turning often and basting with marinade.